The College of Fine Arts offers resources to support faculty members in teaching, research, scholarship and preparation for the academic year. Refer to the following links for policies and procedures, strategic planning, grant funding opportunities and professional development resources.
- General Criteria on Faculty Appointment, Reappointment, Promotion, Tenure & Merit Increases
- Promotion Criteria for Professors of Professional Practice
- Promotion Guidelines for Instructors
- Procedure to Apply for Emeritus Rank
- University Policy on Employment of Professors of Professional Practice
- Guidelines on the Contents of Dossiers for Tenure and Promotion
- College Policy on External Letters for Tenure and Promotion
- Timeline for Tenure and Promotion
- Administrative Review Chairs and Directors
- Administrative Review Associate Deans
Unit Guidelines for Tenure and Promotion:
To start a new project, fill out a New Campaign/Job Request Form and submit to your Marketing & Communication Working Group representative:
- Grants Cover Sheet
- Dean’s Professional Development Grants
- Dean’s Exceptional Travel Grants
- Dean’s Teaching Enhancement Grants
- CoFA Grant Submission Incentive Program
- CoFA Microgrants for New Technologies Program
- Interdisciplinarity in Learning Grant Program
- Mid-Career Summer Research & Creative Activities Program
- Programming Grants Supporting Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Initiatives
- Programming Grants Cover Sheet
- College Committees 2023-2026
- College Curriculum Committee Policies & Procedures
- Curriculum Committee Sample Cover Letter
- College of Fine Arts DEI Committee Charter
- Departmental Review Board IRB Committee
- Please use the College of Fine Arts DFW Off-Campus Activity Approval Form for any for off-campus activities with students in the DFW area that are local and drivable. This includes fields trips, museum visits, performances, internships, etc. – not anything involving overnight travel.
- Until further notice, all students participating in off-campus activities should sign the Off-Campus Informed Consent Assumption of Risk form which can be found on the TCU Global Student Domestic Travel website.
- Domestic Travel that is TCU-related/affiliated must be registered with a Concur Travel Request – the new system rolled out during the summer of 2023 and replaces the previously used internal College of Fine Arts domestic travel request form.
- International Travel must be registered through TCU Global – see the Faculty & Staff International Travel website for details.