TCU College of Fine Arts prepares the next generation of creative leaders in the arts and champions the value of the arts as essential for learning and living in a global society.
Our vision is to inspire creativity and collaboration at the intersection of tradition and innovation, creating a world-class center for the arts.
- Preparing students to convert passion into practice
- Cultivating mentorship in the TCU community and beyond
- Nurturing curiosity, critical inquiry and problem solving
- Guiding student to accept personal responsibility
- Embracing diversity, inclusiveness, global awareness and freedom of expression
With approximately 850 undergraduate and 120 graduate students in its programs the College of Fine Arts is committed to preparing world changers. The college offers 33 undergraduate degree-plan options and 24 advanced degree programs in the fine arts. Schools of Art, Music, and Classical & Contemporary Dance, and the departments of Design, Fashion Merchandising and Theatre are included in the College of Fine Arts.