Graduate Resources

Graduate Resources

The College of Fine Arts guides you every step of the way to identify and accomplish your academic and career goals. Use the following resources to help get you started on the right track during your graduate studies. 

College of Fine Arts graduates forms may be submitted online. Once all signatures are obtained and the form is complete, upload to our forms inbox. 

Student Essentials

  • My.TCU: The portal will give you access to grades, financial aid data and class registration.
  • TCU ID Cards: Students must obtain a TCU ID card from the ID Card Center.
  • Parking Permits: Students can apply for campus parking permits. The permit cost is not included in graduate financial aid.
  • The Graduate Catalog: The catalog contains information related to degree plans and courses. The catalog at the time when you declare your degree is the one that applies throughout your time at TCU.


The TCU Academic Calendar is available on the Registrar’s website. Please be sure to review this calendar and adhere to all deadlines. The Schools of Music and Art may also have internal deadlines for completion of specific degree requirements or responsibilities. Please pay careful attention to communications from the units regarding those deadlines.

TCU Academic Calendar


Registering for Classes

It is critical that graduate students enroll in a timely manner, so please plan to meet with your advisor(s) as soon as possible. Please note that some courses may require permission numbers to enroll; those will be assigned by your advisor or another designee in either Music or Art. Students cannot be guaranteed full funding for any courses added after the registration deadline, so please ensure you are completely and correctly registered.

Health Insurance

TCU’s Student Health Insurance (SHI) is available to graduate students. Graduate students in the College of Fine Arts who are receiving an assistantship are eligible for a Graduate Health Insurance Award (HIA), which covers 75% of the cost of this insurance plan.

Health Insurance


International Students

Students who are joining the TCU community from outside the US will receive information from the International Student Services Office regarding their visa status, financial status, and I-20 forms.

Student Services Office International


Additional Forms

For more information or if you have additional questions about our graduate programs, please contact the School of Art or the School of Music.

School of Art School of Music