2800 South University Drive Fort Worth,
With ornate stone carvings and rose marble panels, Ed Landreth Hall is built in the neo-Georgian style. The 79,300 square-foot facility contains classroom, practice and rehearsal areas. The 1,200-seat auditorium, the original home of the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition, is a venue for student, faculty and guest performances. E.A. Landreth, a Fort Worth oilman, served as TCU Trustee from 1940 to 1960.