Main Content

Intent to Graduate

Students must submit the intent to graduate form to the College of Fine Arts Dean’s Office when they have completed 96 hours of coursework OR two semesters prior to graduation, whichever comes first. If you are pursuing a double degree (not a double major), you will need to file an intent to graduate form with each college that houses your major departments.


Intent to Graduate
Type in your major or type "None".
Type in your minor or type "None".
Month (May, August or December) and Year